Friday, August 16, 2019

Metalized Blood #1




Metalized Blood #1
50 pg, A4, xerox, English

Interview
Desaster, Los Asesino..., Haemorrhage, Church Bizarre, Anal Vomit, Ironfist, Crucified Mortals, Mar de Grises

A good debut issue. Cut n paste style, like using pictures of women with big breast but no nudity. Just showing the cleavage. Everything looks a bit dark and font size a bit large for me. The pages are numbered but no table of content.

The reviews are split to few sections and covers music & zine. I wonder what is the format of the stuff being reviewed. The sections are:
"Analog Assault" (vinyl?), "Magnetic Attack" (tape?), "Zine Corner" (this one of course zine reviews) and "Digital Command" (CD?). These reviews are not alphabetically arranged and not rated.

The editor has a good English compared with most of Thai zine I've read. Try to get a copy of this zine. I kept on hearing those riffs from Desaster's songs in my ears until I have to play 'Metalized Blood' after doing this review.

E-mail
metalized_blood@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment