Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Inside Artzine #11




Inside Artzine #11
40 pg, A4, pro-printed, German/English

This cover that got me attracted to buying this magazine after checking their website.

Still bi-lingual. This issue have more shocking dark/evil artworks. This issue has more English this time except page 33 (editor said its not German so not sure what it is written in)

Some art are in color. Some arts are too colorful. Although it looks scary but I think can make a good prog/space rock album cover.

There is a page on dolls maker (making strange dolls. They also being interviewed in Nordic Vision magazine).

Introduction on Michael Hutter is long and interesting one. They described the journey to get to get to him and make the interview with this artist.

Since it is more in English this time, now I understand the type of writings/articles in it. Stories in dark, perverse or black humour in nature. I laughed reading some of it.

The new thing I noticed is there are some reviews (zine, books, magazine and DVD) available now. Now I can check other similar publication like Inside Artzine.

Web

No comments:

Post a Comment