Monday, February 14, 2011

Arus Bawah #3




Arus Bawah #3
40 pg, A5, xerox, Indonesia

Interview
The Sinners, Rajam, Scream Of Agony, Rest In Peace, Sadie, Final Conflict, Mesmeric, Santet

I managed to get a copy of "The Lunatic Funzine" from a local distro, Kayangan Distro. This is 'underlicensed' copy that is this label were given the permission to copy and sell this here. And that is the lowest point for this issue that I got. All issues that I have before are in good printing quality. Again, the editors managed to combine humour into this serious music without looking stupid. Layout and everything are like other issues that I've read. All hailz to them! As usual there are lots of band bio so I have to skip writing them down. Too many! Flyers are used to fill-up space but they are neatly placed. I wonder whether they are still producing this zine. It is a waste if they stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment