Thursday, September 22, 2011

Necroscope #23




Necroscope #23
148 page, A5, xerox, English

Interview
Nefario, Neutron Hammer, Hail Of Bullets, Defamer, URT, Proclaimation, Exordium Mors, Bokrug, Embrional, Coldblood, Morbid Goat Fornicator, Anal Blasphemy

I thought I bought issue #22 but later (month after I bought it) I found that I have ordered #20 twice from few distros. Now I missed one issue. When Fauzi of Virus Zine informed me he have few copies of the latest issue at that time (I don’t even remember what was the last issue I have) I just ordered a copy. Enough crap from me. About this zine, the editor is a maniac, true dedicated metal zine editor even when he has family and kid but still produce an issue nearly 150 pages thick (every year?). There is some 'improvement' here although still no table of content (not really a problem for me though). Xerox quality are better, layout are bit properly arranged, small fonts (as usual) and this time Adam used page border. I didn't know the standard MS page frame can look good. The use of pictures is still minimal. As usual, the one I crave for here is the zine reviews that are always long and interesting. I wonder why there are so many Polish bands? (read that in "Polish Hell"). There are some articles including "Pearl Of Abyss". Hail of Bullet interviews is the funniest (for me, for the editor it is not) among all. As funny as the picture used on the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment