Friday, December 10, 2010

Meridian 9 #3 (2009)



Meridian 9 #3 (2009)
48, A4, pro-print, English

Interview
Silencer, Mystical Fullmoon, Inquinok, Vision of Mara, Peordh, Annwn, Ancient Tundra, Immundus, Novembers Doom

Another issue of this zine. This is the issue that got me attracted. This issue offer 2 front cover artwork. The other one is a muscular man with horn (I think). Honestly, hard for me resist to have this cover on my collection hehe.

Nothing much have changed in the layout department. Looks exactly the same. The column/section also the same including "Opinion & Such" ('What With The Boobs??' among them). Changes probably on the writers which are now down to 2 writers only and with addition of demo reviews.

One thing I must add, the editor/writer really made their research (on the meaning of band name's, etc) and they put discography, some band info and website before the interviews. So you have some good, not boring type of questions.

And yes, free CDR & sticker also available with the zine.

New issues already out but damned, I already out of cash. Someday I will get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment