Sunday, July 30, 2023

My War Issue 7 (2021)

 






My War Issue 7 (2021)
44 pages, A5 size, English, pro-printed

Interviews
Oily Boys, Tom Moran, Plague Thirteen, Mutant Strain, Crimes Of The Crown, Mentira, Cage Kicker

This is a hc/punk zine. Printed on Matte paper and printed & distributed in South East Asia by Sonic Rage Records of Malaysia. Does this edition differ with other print version in other region? It shouldn't but I don't have that info. However, this version I have nothing to complain about on the print quality.

There is no review, only interviews.

The pages not numbered and does not have table of content. Everything is in black background with text. Band pictures will normally consume 1 whole page.

The interviews are interesting, long answer by the bands. Although this genre is not I am into a lot, but it kept me reading.

The editor, Kristof Mondy also put some photographs of ruins of old building (nice!) or from gig. You visit their IG below for more of this.

Contact
kristof.mondy at telenet dot be
https://www.instagram.com/itooksomepicturesinthepast/


No comments:

Post a Comment